In the YouTube video below , Afrofooty looks into a number of exciting themes relating to the upcoming encounter between Nigeria's Super Falcons and their Ivory Coast counterparts.
It will be painful for Nigerian flag not to flutter in this year's women's Afcon in Morocco.
Recall, Ivory Coast dashed the hopes of Nigeria's female football Olympics participation with a 1:1 aggregate win last year.
Will Ivorian lightning strike twice or will the Super Falcons strike back to avenge last year's defeat and go into the Afcon tournament to lift the trophy and exceed expectations at the World Cup next year?
I explore the following themes relating to the Falcons' quest for glory in my video below:
1) What are the implications of Nigeria losing to Ivory Coast?
2) Can the Super Falcons win the match?
3) What is the record under Randy Waldrum thus far?
4) Which newer Super Falcons players to look out for and why?
5) Which players are on their last legs?
6) What will the likely results of the matches be?