The Super Falcons of Nigeria made it two wins out of their last two encounters with a remarkable 2:1 victory against Haiti in last week's international friendly.
Attention now shifts to Tuesday's encounter against New Zealand.
To add a fresh ring to their recent chain of positive results, below are my recommendations based on what transpired in the game against Haiti:
1) Michelle Alozie is a fabulous player who is yet to acquire the full range of defensive skills of a right back. I suggest only utilizing her as a wingback in a back 5.
2) Onome Ebi should now be a bit part player. I strongly advocate a back 3 of Ogbonna, Plumptree and Demehin.
3) it is reassuring to see Toni Payne in midfield, that is where she belongs.
4) Esther Okoronkwo's skill sets are not best utilised in the wings. She is either a center forward or a center midfielder.
5) Echegini can do with a bit more composure to pick out killer passes and position herself to cause harm to the opposition.
Copyright Notice ©️: unauthorized use of this material is strictly prohibited